Thank you so much to Hena from scienceandsamosa.com for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award! If you don’t know what the award is…
The Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I like to write, and sometimes like to share what I write. I began Ciao Chloe as a health, lifestyle, and travel blog, but am now focusing on writing about motivation, success, failure, and topics of the like.
What do you like best about blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is that I can write about absolutely anything I’m passionate about. The whole world of blogging allows me to discover myself too, and demonstrates to myself what’s important to me. It’s a constant project/work in progress that I can improve on, add to, and develop day after day.
What is your favorite post that you have ever written?
I think as of now it would be one of my recent posts “Where is Home?” It was one of those posts where I was extremely in the zone and didn’t really have to mull over the words I was typing out so much. I feel as though that post is a great transition for Ciao Chloe from health, lifestyle, and travel, to a motivational blog.
Do you blog for Passion or Money or Fame?
In an ideal world it would be for all three. I’d like to use my passion of writing about interesting topics to make a living and the “fame” to influence others and reach a wide audience.
What’s the purpose of your blog?
I’d say if I had to guess what my blog’s “purpose” is, it would be to allow people to have something to read that hopefully inspires them to lead a more purposeful life.
Name a person whom you would like to meet from the blogging world.
Probably Sam from Smart Twenties, I’ve been following her blog for quite a while and I love it’s content and theme. I feel as though her insight would be pretty cool.
Name a blog you keenly follow?
The Free People blog. Notably I read the horoscopes weekly not because I believe they’re true, but because it gives me some sort of hopeful expectation for the week.
What do you do when you are not blogging?
Working out, partying, hanging out with old and new friends, exploring, and making a lot of both bad, and good decisions.
What inspires you?
Successful people who are successful through hard work, drive, and honesty…and also good public speakers.
What are you most looking forward to in the next few months?
Definitely my travels around Central Europe, especially having Austria as my home for the next two months, and of course, seeing my boyfriend!
What brings sunshine into your life?
I’d say the people I meet and cool new experiences I get to go through bring the most sunshine into my life. I’m pretty extroverted in the sense that I like to be around people – my days are better when I’m around people I enjoy interacting with and feel comfortable around even though I do value alone time once in a while.
Here are my 11 nominees:
and here are my questions for you!
- What defines a good blog?
- Share your favorite picture of yourself.
- If you were to wake up tomorrow and be able to change one thing about your life, what would it be?
- What’s the worst piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- Why is your blog named what it is?
- Do you speak any other languages? If not, which would you want to learn?
- What is your blogging world pet peeve?
- Which person inspires you the most?
- What is your definition of success for your blog?
- What motivates you to get up in the morning?
- Finally, what’s the most unique thing on your bucket list?